Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Get Your Free Mobile Music App Powered by Reverbnation!

While I wait for dinner to cook in the oven for my kids I thought I'd take time to blog about the Reverbnation App opportunity for all musicians. What you are looking at is a snapshot of what you would see when my App begins to load up! I have had my own app through Reverbnation for almost a yr now and I am hyped about the benefits of having this app. Now Anyone who is a fan of my music anywhere in the world can listen to there favorite songs on the go. I have fans in Canada, India, Europe and other parts of the world who love the fact they can have my app in there pocket. Don't have to wait to here me on the radio, or go to my site/ pages to listen download or purchase my music. I recommend this app for all musicians. Even film producers can benefit because you can upload your You Tube videos to your Reverbnation and, if you have the app your viewers can watch at there own convenience. The videos I have on my app are a few yrs old but still worth seeing. I keep my audio updated more then my videos. You can also sign in with your Facebook & Twitter and post songs or videos you like to your page straight from the app. It includes your reverbnation play list, photos, news, shows, band info and social sync. This is a great way for underground artists to expand there fan base and reach people in places they have only dreamed of having fans and viewers.

 The best thing about it is it's Free. Of course if you would like a more customized app you can purchase that for a small fee through your Reverbnation account. It's even more amazing because you can actually send your fans messages and even have your app in the Android market for as little as $6.00 a month. They have all kinds of deals and special offers. I have been using it for free and the only thing I can't do is have it in the android market or send messages to my fans through the app. Other then that this is one of the Hottest tools I have in my arsenal of marketing as a musician. If you don't believe me checkout my app for yourself at www.reverbnation.com/antoniojay/android download my app and check it out. You must have the internet of course to connect. Strong connection advised. If you want to have your own app sign up for Reverbnation at www.reverbnation.com click the "tools" tab and scroll down to "Your App" and get started. You can also use QR Droid to download the Reverbnation app as well. I designed my loading page the ad as well as the rotating images you would see if were to download the app. These days Who needs a recording label to back them?

No comments:

Post a Comment